Monday, November 24, 2008

What a lovely carnival...

Since I've been working on my carnival canvas for a bit over break, I thought I'd share some of the preliminary sketches on here. :D We had to pick a song that we felt was connected to us and do a piece based off of it using mixed media. Here's the song that I chose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhZVqODYsI (I dunno how to do the posting of the actual video thingamajigger...)



This was the first sketch. There obviously isn't much, but the idea is still there.









This was just a closeup sketch of the girl on the roof. I was originally gonna design her after myself, then I was like, "nah..." (haha, I inserted myself and my brother somewhere else in the final product, as just carnival-goers).






This is the final sketch before I started work on the final product. Definately pretty close, I was surprised drastic changes weren't made.

1 comment:

Phyraxis said...

Not recently updated blogger site is not recently updated. :O